Life insurance policies will protect your beneficiaries with financial stability and security when it matters most. In the event of your passing, life insurance provides financial help to your beneficiaries. Life insurance can help your beneficiaries with:
- Covering any lost income and helping continue the same standard of living
- Paying off any debts
- Paying for your children’s education
- Covering funeral and related costs
Which is right for you? First, always ask yourself why you need your life insurance policy and what you’re trying to accomplish by having a life insurance policy. Are you insuring your life so that when you pass away your children will be able to go to college or so your spouse will be able to pay off the mortgage? A temporary form of life insurance – term life – is well suited for these concerns. If you are more concerned about providing income to a widow or widower for life, funding retirement, or passing on wealth to future generations you will find permanent life insurance to be better suited for these goals. If you have a temporary goal in mind then term insurance is probably best.
However, if you are looking to address a long-term need or concern then it’s best to look at the best permanent life insurance policies for you. Buying insurance of any kind is often confusing. There are always a lot of factors to be considered. Consult with us today to help determine the best type of life insurance and the appropriate premiums for your situation. The experienced agents at G. A. MacDonald Associates are here to help you make a decision that’s right for you!
Click to learn more about the Permanent Life Insurance plans, or our Term Life Insurance plans available with G. A. MacDonald Associates.
- Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance
- Life insurance for a child with Autism
- Life insurance for a child with Epilepsy
- Life insurance for adults with Special Needs
- Life insurance for Alzheimers
- Life insurance for Cerebral Palsy
- Life insurance for Down Syndrome
- Life insurance for Heart Attacks
- Life insurance for HIV AIDS
- Life insurance for juvenile diabetes
- Life insurance for Multiple Sclerosis
- Life insurance for Obesity
- Life insurance for Parkinsons Disease
- Life Insurance for Strokes and TIA
- Permanent Life Insurance
- Term Life Insurance